Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ourlounge. These terms and conditions apply to your use of the ourlounge site (currently located atwww.ourlounge.co.uk) (the “Site”).
McDonald's Restaurants Limited, a company incorporated in England & Wales, company number 1002769, having its registered office at 11-59 High Road, East Finchley, London N2 8AW, ("McDonald's") has established the Site for your personal entertainment, information and communication. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing and browsing the Site you accept these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use this Site.
Your use of and authorisation to access this Site (and the materials and content available via this Site) is a privilege and not a right and is subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The right to access the Site is personal to the individual to whom McDonald’s has issued a username and password for that purpose and the Site may only be used whilst that person remains employed by McDonald’s or a franchisee of McDonald’s in the UK or as otherwise authorised by McDonald’s. The Site may not be used by you for any purpose that is not authorised by McDonald’s. Your access to the Site will be restricted and may be terminated if your employment with McDonald’s or a franchisee of McDonald’s ends for any reason.
- It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your username and password. Therefore, you must not disclose either your username or password to others or do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any area of the Site. You must not seek to pass yourself off as another user. You understand that you are fully responsible for all activities connected to your username including any data, content and/or materials you access, submit, receive or transmit via this Site.
- We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate your access to the Site for any reason, including without limitation any violation of these Terms and Conditions. We also reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any Site content, without prior notice.
- If, following an investigation, there is evidence of misuse and/or abuse of this Site, the employee in question will be subject to the disciplinary procedures as outlined in his/her contract of employment with McDonald’s or a franchisee of McDonald’s and other relevant internal disciplinary policies, up to and including termination of your employment depending on the seriousness of the violation. We reserve the right to cancel your account and to ban you from registering for a new account if the security of your account is compromised in any way and for any reason.
- You should only access and use ourlounge during your normally scheduled work time for the purposes of authorised training or learning.
- You agree that you will treat all information, specifications and other data on the Site as confidential and you will not, at any time disclose the same whether directly or indirectly, to any third party without the prior written consent of McDonald’s.
- To avoid any doubt, information found on this Site is for general guidance only and should not be specifically relied on by any user without taking appropriate professional advice.